GROUP BOOKINGS (Tailor Made)
"In the heart of the New forest and only minutes from the wonderful coastal beaches"
UK Guardians can make a special programme just for your group. We can change the length, times, and content of any course to give your students a unique experience. Groups can do cultural experiences – like trips to Scotland, London, Cardiff and Liverpool – and can also have some English lessons. We can arrange courses for groups of any size. The programme below is a sample – we will create a programme entirely unique to your group and what you want to do!
Please email email@example.com and we will be happy to arrange a programme and give you a quote.
WHAT'S INCLUDED (all optional)
- Breakfast, packed lunch, and dinner every day.
- A range of excursions around the UK, including Bournemouth, London, Cardiff, Winchester and more!
- A range of fun activities, including water activities, sports, forest walks, parties, BBQs, karaoke, quizzes, bowling and more!
- English language lessons on topics of your choosing!
- 24/7 support from the UK Guardians team.
Class levels: A1-C1 (Beginner/Elementary – Advanced)
Class size: Maximum 15 students
Language course objective:
To improve our students’ English Language abilities (grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, and receptive and productive skills) through varied communicative activities on topics decided by the group.
- Communicative lessons – we want you to speak as much English as possible with your classmates and teacher.
- Grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation lessons suitable for your level of English.
- Lessons have many different types of fun activities – like groupwork, presentations, role-plays, games, songs, videos, projects and more!
- Study-skills activities to help you continue to improve your English when you get home.
Enrolment age: 8 – 18+
Cost per student for programme: Provided on Request
All nationalities welcome.
No entry requirements.
The students are supported with red leaders being assigned to each class and are responsible for them throughout the course. There is also a group chat which is created for students to ask any questions. UK Guardians team are also on call during any emergencies.
Students over the age of 12 will be allowed the opportunity to have free time during excursions and in the evenings, however, they must be in groups of 3 or more and meet back at the correct meeting point at the correct time allocated.
For your safety you must let your homestay provider or red leader (if in residential accommodation) know of your whereabouts when you go out during free time, and that you have exchanged phone numbers. If you are in the UK as part of a group your Group Leader may have set the curfew times for you. Normal curfew times are:
• Students between 13-15 – No later than 8pm or before dark
• Students aged 16+ – No later than 10pm
• Students 18+ – We do not set a curfew, but they must act responsibly and respectfully.
Homestay hosts will welcome you into their home and they will provide you with meals and accommodation in a safe and caring environment. Our hosts are security checked and safe to host young people, and carefully selected to match students’ requirements. Many long-lasting friendships have developed over the years between homestay hosts and students that have had stayed in
their homes. There will be a maximum of 4 students with any homestay at a time. Shared rooms can be offered. Laundry is washed and bedding is changed weekly.
The residential accommodation allows students to stay together in one place. We have a mixture of different types of rooms, from shared bedrooms to your very own bedroom with an en-suite bathroom. We recommend all students bring enough clothes for the programme. However, students paid laundry facilities are available. Bedding changed weekly.